Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We Have Lift Off!


Good evening folks, this is your new blog captain speaking. I would like to inform you that the slight turbulence is over and I have turned off the fasten seat belt sign. Please feel free to move about the blog. I would like to take this opportunity to point out some features of the blog. To your immediate right is our contact information, further below is the pictures of our current dogs. You have access to their information simply by pressing on their picture. Directly below that is our adoption process. Please make sure your are comfortable with this, because in the event of an adoption this information is vital.

Please remember if the need arises for an emergency exit you can use the control alt delete feature, or the red X located in the top right hand corner. I thank you for choosing the Prairie Dog Canine Rescue and we look forward helping you find your perfect match. A rescued dog is the best kind of dog.

In case your wondering I am not up for adoption, I know I am the cutest thing since Brian but trust me you don't want to bring me home!