Thursday, January 28, 2010

We've all met her before on past posts, but maybe you don't know that she is still available?

Here is a reminder about Kali:

She is:
* about a year old
* spayed, vaccinated, dewormed, and microchipped
* a long-haired, Flame Point Himalayan X with gorgeous blue eyes
Have a peek...



Here is a few words from Kali,

Hi I'm Kali, and I am the sweetest, littlest girl you have ever seen or so I'm told. I was rescued from a cat hoarder but you would never know it, I am very social and LOVE people, dogs and cats!! I really enjoy snuggling on the couch or anywhere you please. Kiss my face off I don't mind!! I will follow you every where you go and I come when you call me.
I act like a kitten, love to play and I will talk to you all day if you need the company.
I would love to find somebody who will love me as much as I will love YOU!!!!





Kali has been with PDCR now for months, she really deserves a home of her own, a family that can spoil her and that she can love back. She is ready.