Monday, October 22, 2007

Education vs. Complaining

Anonymous said...
....Pointing out the problems and issues is important but so is talking about the solutions. You can make a difference by helping us be better pet owners by explaining the full picture.I'm glad there are people like you helping to give these dogs a better life. They deserve it. But nothing will change until people know not only what the problem is, but what they can do to help make it better. October 20, 2007 12:45 PM


On Thursday I blogged about some ads that I came across online. They were ads that for one reason or another were ridiculous and showed some examples of why there is a need for rescue. I re-read the post this morning after recieving the above comment. I think Anonymous's idea is great- rather than getting riled up and ranting about the problems- EDUCATION is going to go much farther in helping people change their minds. So- once a week I will blog about how to become BETTER, more responsible dog owners.

Thanks Anonymous :o)