Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Polly- again....

So I know that I have blogged about Polly already- but the other day I was organising photos on the work computer and found that we have a ton of Polly. Interestingly enough instead of popping them into a PDCR folder, I made her very own folder. That, is a bad sign.

I really want Polly to find a new home. Soon. Now. The problem is finding that new home. You see, I want a perfect home. And if you read the blog then you read the post about the perfect dog- well, the same applies to homes. No home is perfect. I understand that. Really I do. The problem I have is that I have attached myself to Polly (mostly based on how utterly cute she is) and want no less than a home I would send my own dogs to. I know it's ridiculous but that's the way I am feeling about it. Regardless of how I feel I do know that this dog needs, no deserves, her very own home. Where she will be loved, spoiled and someone will have the time to devote to her. I simply do not. It is an unfortunate thing but I recognize that I cannot keep her. So- all you people out there- email me, phone me, talk to me about Polly and you too will see what a fantastic dog she is.