- he's very handsome
- loves to play fetch
- great with other dogs
- good with cats
- good with kids
- well behaved (for the most part)
- is learning leash manners
- he is very food motivated (i.e easily trained)
- did I say that's he's very handsome??
- he loves to cuddle
- he's crate trained
- not a big barker
- loves to run and looks amazing while doing so!
- he is houstrained (mostly- he's had a few accidents)
- loves everyone- this dog is friendly to a fault!
- he is friendly (a little over zealous sometimes)
- loves to run (needs to learn a better recall, but if you are a jogger this could be a good thing!)
- can be a little anxious if left alone for long periods of time
- loves you- alot....can be a bit bothersome at time...(i.e would willingly jump in a bathtub with you)
I couldn't really think about anything else negative about the guy. He really is a great dog and with the right home will settle down and become and even better dog than what he is now.
So- Spread the word! This dog needs a home, badly.
All Pepper want for Christmas is someone to love him!!!