Friday, March 27, 2009

Anyone??

"SINGLE FEMALE seeks companionship, gender and ethnicity unimportant. I'm very good looking (see attached photo) and LOVE to play. For the fella's I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. For the ladies, I love to cuddle, girl talk, gossip, getting my hair done, shopping where they will let me, listening to your troubles and will be there when you need a friend. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (403) 795-2599 and ask for Aimee or email me prairiedogcaninerescue@hotmail.com I'll be waiting..."



Aimee is still looking for her forever home, could that be yours???