Friday, May 8, 2009

Tessa

Meet Tessa......

She is a 10 month old Jack Russel Terrier/Boston Terrier Cross...

Here is what her foster mom has to say about her....
Tessa is so very sweet, she is a great mix of puppy and maturity, definitely still playful but can relax as well. She likes to come for a quick snuggle or kiss and then she's off investigating again. Tessa also likes to follow me around the house, but is not pushy and tries to stay out of my way. She is pretty interested in my cats, but I think she just wants to play, after all they are her size! On a walk she gets a little excited at first, but soon settles in beside you, she gets quite mad when the leash gets tangled up in her feet...its really pretty cute. Tessa is very smart and would catch on to training quickly, she has only had one accident and I'm going to take responsibility :)

Tessa is great with other dogs and LOOOOVVVVEEEES to play and give them kisses. Would you have room in your home for Tessa????